Bank on This
Dolores Kong

If you find your banking experience suffering as a
result of yet another bank merger or buyout, you
have the right to move to another bank or credit
union with lower fees and better service, as well as
the right to complain.

The Massachusetts Division of Banks has an online
survey of consumer checking account fees
( Although
the survey could use an update, it does provide a
baseline for comparison.

And if you have a complaint, you can file it at
either the state banking division or with the
Federal Reserve, depending upon how the bank is

Access the online complaint form for the state at:

Access information on how to file a federal
complaint at: